12 hours 1 minute ago
Ma Nature blessed us with sunshine on Saturday and TEN dogs found their way to forever families! It was the greatest day to be a Gotcha Day!
New adopters: don't forget to check out and "Like" the Foothill Dog Rescue Alumni page. We post helpful training and behavior information, and we love to see your pictures and updates!
2 days 11 hours ago
After a rainy week we could all use a bit of sunshine, amiright! Until Ma Nature cooperates the best we can do is give you little Mystique's debut singing performance. This little nugget needed a bit more time in foster care but will be coming available soon.
10% chance of rain predicted for tomorrow's adoption event which means there is a 90% chance of clear skies which equates to 100% chance of lots of wonderful dogs looking for their forever families.
4 days 11 hours ago
New dogs have been posted and there are LOTS of AWESOME dogs! Be sure to click on the Available for Adoption - January 2019 album to see all the dogs that are available. Share the album so we can spread the word to help these animals find AWESOME forever families.
4 days 12 hours ago
The following dogs are currently available for adoption. Be sure to click on the blue highlighted words 'Available for Adoption' above, which will show you the entire album of all of the dogs available at this time. Meet our Available Dogs at our Adoption Event this Saturday from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. Adoption Center location: 4131 S. Shingle Road, Shingle Springs